lunes, 31 de octubre de 2011

'How I decided to migrate to Argentina ...'

   The place I was born was really far from home . It was in the biggest country of Europe,Russia. At that time there were going through a tough moment. All the streets and places that I used to be had became dangerous for me.I still remember the deafening noises of bombs and explosions.But if someone asks me wich war it was I don't feel like answering that.I prefer to avoid those memories.In fact that was the Second World War . Perhaps it is a quite difficult situation to someone who lived such a particular episode in life.

My name is Ana Maria and nowadays I'm living in South America,Argentina.It's a quite interesting place but I have to admit that it took me a lot of time to adapt myself to a new langguage,to speak,to write another words.At last I could say it was worth. I met a lot of great people and I hope to have the chance of come back to the place I was born(someday),My origin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario