lunes, 31 de octubre de 2011

Letter

Dear Veronika : I'm just writing to say that I've arrived to Buenos Aires,Argentina.I didn't have any idea of how beautiful it would be this place .
 
It has huge builidings ,inmense long streets and it's neighborhoods have something that bring me to its history. I think is because I got the impression that it have a nostalgic feeling because it's interesting architecture ,for example, old stores that reminds me to old times and it makes me think about its culture specially coffee chats and tango music.
 
I think I have told you about my difficulties to learn spanish languagge,at the beggining ,it was hard but now I think i'm speaking very well ,although I still have problems with the letter 'R' is quite different than russian.
But people understand me so I believe it is only a matter of time.
 
I have met a woman,his name is Norma and we have become good friends.She also is my neighbour.
We both like cooking and every sunday we prepare delicious cakes to our families. Well, she has average height,like me ,her hair is curly and she have almond eyes.Moreover she has a strong personality .Maybe because she has had a hard life...
 

So , I hope you will come to visit me someday ! ,it's wonderful here.Besides I miss you...

                                                                                                 Best wishes,Ana Maria.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario